Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Ah-ha!

well well well! i have two comments! thank you dear friends! the support you give breaths a new life into me. amy, i think it was a different obachan, but i may be wrong. i dont remember. i think most likely not, it must have been a different one... but then again i may be wrong.

ah, this isnt taking us anywhere now, is it? like every thing we humans indulge in, there is a sense of cyclical repetitiveness in the manner of the song that never ends.

which reminds me of the wonderful time we had walking down the streets of chatan each of us singing a different song at the same time. the cacophony was music to my ears! song that never ends was rowing a boat gently down the stream while drinking 100 bottles of beer on the wall! isnt that awesome!

anyways, dont really have much to say, just going on uselessly, wasting time or rather.....enjoying it while i can, hogging the common computer and reveling in the selfishness of such a deed! hahahahah! oh my goodness, mephistopheles thinks i am over-reaching! ah, faustus thy end is near.... then thou must be damned perpetually..........

3 comments:

Joyce Chapman, Consultant for Communications & Data Analysis said...

me too! i wanna be damned perpetually! and i want to by cyclical.

Rachel said...

Hi, Juhi! Hope you had a great week! :) Hope to see you again before I head home, Scooter Girl!

Aarthi said...

Juhi! nice story! i liked the bruise, very cool, i want one too!! don't even get me started on scooters...already had two bikes nicked from me (did i tell you that?!) so i have deemed myself not responsible enough for a scoot. hey i want a blog toooo!!
hugs.