Monday, May 28, 2007

Diapers in da House...

Lately Ive been excessively inattentive towards incomplete entries saved in drafts and have not done justice to them soon enough. Sorry for that folks! Last Thursday, dear Saori san and her crafts-bazar artist friends came to my house to learn how to cook some indian dishes. I taught them one of my fav. Rajma- or kidney beans, Raita - or yougurt salad, and of course, Chapati [I figured no need to teach how to make rice... ] It was great fun and best of all, there was baby love!!! there were three little ones in diapers in my house - Koharu, haruka and Mana! and Saori sans daughter - Koharu, the one who has put my magnets into the tissue box -was totally enthralled by my snoopy act! {the one where I speak from behind my Snoopy making him bow or wave! :> mmm oishi kodomo !!! }



No comments: