Wednesday, April 11, 2007

CAT came back!!!!

CAT had disappeared after that one night. And today, I heard a meowing outside my door above the din of three people talking and Dream Theater blaring; voila CAT enters, purring and growling and declaring itself King of the Juhi's-aparto-Jungle ! This time it was benevolently offered a piece of chocolate cake. It sniffed and sniffed, "Harrumph! Nowhere close to waffles, but o alright, what the heck! I will have it..." And then it went on to gulp down a bowl full of milk and well, who would have thought it, CAT somehow liked my burned roti!! (How shameless am I giving dear, dear CAT burned food! Maybe I ought to have fed it some of my savoury paneer sabji and pulao. Ah! next time... :) I am sure it will find its way here again) ah! My kitty CAT!!!! :)

1 comment:

Liz Brooks said...

I wish you'd offer me chocolate cake!

Call me when you're back from Tokyo, and remember to take lots of photos.